Sunday, November 30, 2014

candy lane

We went to Hershey Park last Sunday. Every year at Christmas time they open up some of the rides and put up Christmas lights and play Christmas music and call it Candy Lane.


This is right after we got there. Crosby loves dinosaurs so we put him on a dinosaur ride which he thought was awesome. And then it started moving and he spent the whole ride clinging to Rory and crying. When I got him off he just kept saying, "Scary, scary".




Next we tried the carousel. I figured it would be alright if I rode with him. I sat him on a horse and he said, "No, no, scary." So I tried a bench instead and he still refused to ride. So he watched. The whole time we watched he kept saying, "Dinosaur! Dinosaur! I want to ride on it".




Making friends with a chocolate bar.



Gage loves Corvettes.



Sneaking up on a squirrel. 



Cotton candy time.






Swings. Piper loves swinging and she loves riding these ones.





Watching the swings.




Waving to Crosby.


No comments:

Post a Comment