Thursday, February 6, 2014

the baby who loved to wave

Crosby spends about fifty percent of his time waving to people - any people who will wave back (and even some who won't)- parents, siblings, strangers in the grocery store. Every time he is nursing he takes a few breaks to wave at me. When I'm holding him and we're two inches apart he waves at me. When he's just fallen asleep and his eyes are closed he opens them and waves at me. These videos are all slightly odd - all of the side of Crosby since I made them while he was in the baby carrier. The kids and I just watched them and Crosby sat on my lap and squealed and was so excited that his whole body shook and then he waved to himself. Then the video would start again and he would do the whole thing over again.






No comments:

Post a Comment