Monday, September 16, 2013

wedding bells

My sister got married last weekend! Here are some pictures from the reception. They had it at a state park on the other side of Lancaster. If anyone is looking for actual wedding pictures you should talk to Courtney. I pretty much have kid playing pictures.


Piper and Maw Maw having a drink while we set up.


My brother Sam, Rory, My brother Noah, his girlfriend Sky and my nephew Blake hanging on the bar


We took lots of bubbles and chalk and a slide with us to play with.


Piper's favorite thing to do.




Water fun! I think Gage and my niece Clara spent most of the day playing here.


Piper hates being wet or dirty. She spent a lot of time right here saying, "I'm playing with Clara" even though she wouldn't get any closer.


She finally made it about this close after a couple hours.


Crosby watching the water fun.


The baby of honor  - Courtney and Bobby's daughter Delilah



My grandma with Crosby and my niece Maylynne


My grandparents with eight of their great grandchildren
Blake, Gage, Piper, Rory, 
Clara, Maylynne, Delilah, Crosby
Crosby decided to suck Delilah's thumb in this picture.
If anyone wants to know - Blake and Clara belong to Nathaniel and Johnelle
Maylynne belongs to Noah and Sky
Delilah belongs to Courtney and Bobby
And the rest are ours




And this is the pet that Gage carried around in a cup.










No comments:

Post a Comment